minutes 19th October 2021
MUMBY PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Meeting held
19th October 2021
At On Your Marques
Present: Cllrs J. Bradley (Chair); D. Robinson (Vice); J. Morlini; B. Willson; D. Baxter &
Mrs J. Cooper (Parish Clerk)
There were no public present, and the meeting commenced at 7pm.
Apologies and valid reasons for absence were received from Cllr J. Banfield and this was accepted.
Cllr Eyre (ELDC) sent his apologies also.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were none.
3. MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD 21ST SEPTEMBER 2021
It was resolved that the chairman sign the minutes of the meeting held 21st September 2021 as a correct record.
The Clerk updated members on the following matters:
- Bank Statements – she had received the statement from the bank, to her addressed but still to Mr M. Smith, the previous Clerk.
- Minute 4 (21/9) – contractor been asked to go ahead with quote for cemetery hedges.
- Minute 7 (21/9) – contractor asked to clear allotment path; Clerk written to occupier in Mumby Meadows.
- Minute 9 (21/9) – Clerk liaised with Bilsby parish Clerk regarding the hedges on the bridge at Thurlby; Anglian Water agreed to look at their hedges.
- Minute 12 (21/9) – Clerk checked planning permission for a holiday let in village, only to be let maximum of three months, Cllr Eyre asked ELDC Enforcement to check.
- Minute 15 (21/9) – ELDC looking into possibility of an additional dog bin near the bus shelter being added to their rounds.
5. REPORTS FROM OUTSIDE BODIES
Cllr Eyre (ELDC) had tendered his apologies.
There was no representation from LCC.
- Clerk declared exemption from pension to HMRC
- Lincs Police and Crime Commissioners – Annual Precept Survey open from 1st – 28th November on their website for members of the public to access, team would be willing to visit to give advice to public on completing the survey.
- LCC offer of a salt bag – it was agreed not to take this up.
a) Accounts for Payment:
It was resolved that the following accounts be paid:
Clerks salary & PAY (October) £298.56
R. Aldrich – tender village maintenance cutting £562.50
R. Aldrich – new hedge & conifer cutting cemetery £ 84.00
b) Income/Expenditure and budgeted expenditure
The Income/expenditure balance sheet and the income/expenditure against budget items 1st April to 30th September was noted.
c) Cemetery Fees
It was resolved not to update any cemetery fees.
There were no applications to consider or decisions to note.
9. NEXT MEETING
This was noted and agreed as 16th November 2021
10. ANY OTHER MATTERS FOR GENERAL DISCUSSION AND/OR INCLUSION IN NEXT AGENDA
- Cllr Robinson raised the problem of dogs being let off leads, and is trying to liaise with ELDC Dog Warden.
- Pot holes on Coots Lane still not repaired – Clerk to check reference on Fix My Street and contact Cllr Davey for assistance.
- Next agenda:
- Queens Jubilee
- Christmas Tree
- Footpath update.
There being no further business the meeting closed at 7.30pm