DRAFT minutes 16th November 2021
MUMBY PARISH COUNCIL
DRAFT Minutes of the Meeting held
16th November 2021
At On Your Marques
Present: Cllrs J. Bradley (Chair); J. Morlini; J. Banfield; J. Taylor; B. Willson
3 Members of the Public
Mrs J. Cooper (Parish Clerk)
There were no matters brought up during the public session.
Apologies and valid reasons for absence were received from Cllrs Baxter and Robinson, and the reasons were accepted.
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
There were no declarations.
3. MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD 19TH OCTOBER 2021
It was resolved that the Chairman sign the minutes of the meeting held 19th October as a correct record.
- Holiday let – condition limiting occupancy of main bungalow to persons owning or employed in letting the holiday cottage had been removed by application in 2012; condition 2 had been worded incorrectly and was not enforced.
- Coots Lane potholes – Clerk read e mail from Highways Officer relating to impending repairs.
5 REPORTS FROM OUTSIDE BODIES
There were no reports from ELDC/LCC
Letter from N S & I to be completed relating to signatories – it was agreed that the signatories be Cllrs Bradley, Robinson and Taylor and correspondence to be to the Parish Clerk.
Letter from CAB requesting donation – it was agreed not to donate.
7. FINANCIAL MATTERS
a) It was resolved that the following payments be made:
Clerks salary & PAYE (November) £298.56
b) Draft Budget – this was noted, to be approved at the January meeting when setting the precept. Points to consider were projects (purchase of access land to cemetery/allotments etc) to earmark funds to and regular earmarking of funds towards future election costs.
c) Christmas Tree – it was resolved that Cllrs Taylor and Willson look into obtaining a Christmas Tree and it was also resolved that they purchase additional set of solar lights.
d) It was resolved that a general litter bin be purchased to be positioned adjacent to the bus shelter.
8. MEETING DATES AND SCHEDULE 2022
It was resolved that the meetings dates for 2022 be set at:
18th January; 15th March; 19th April; 17th May; 19th July; 20th September;
18th October; 15th November – all 7pm.
The general schedule of matters to be raised at meetings was also agreed.
There were no applications or decisions to note.
10 JUBILEE EVENTS
To be put on hold at present, to see if other premises in the village are holding any events.
The Clerk read out e mail from Cllr Davie relating to the position on the footpath issue – “The County Council must make a decision by May 2022, a case officer has been appointed to review the files to determine if an order can be made”.
12 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
Set as 18th January 2022
13 ANY OTHER MATTERS
- Resident who has done a lot of work to clear damaged branches in the Churchyard was thanked.
- Some willow branches broken off and fallen on the green, resident to remove what he needed for firewood, Cllr Bradley to arrange for brash to be removed.
There being no further business the meeting closed at 7.30pm