16 March 2021
MUMBY PARISH COUNCIL
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF MUMBY PARISH COUNCIL
HELD VIA “ZOOM” ON 16th MARCH 2021
Due to the uncertainty of the spread of Covid-19/Coronavirus and in order to limit the risk to members of the public and elected council members the Parish Council meeting on the above date was held via video conference facility “Zoom”.
There was no Public Forum as no members of the public or press had requested to join the meeting by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by 05.00pm on Sunday 14th March 2021.
Present via “Zoom”:
Cllrs J Bradley (Chairman), D Robertson (Vice Chairman), D. Baxter-Skaife, J Taylor. J Morlini, J Banfield and B Willson. Also, present District Cllr S. Eyre.
CHAIRMAN’S REMARKS: The Chairman welcomed all those present. She again thanked Cllr D Baxter-Skaife for setting up the session which all councillors were able to join.
- APOLOGIES – No apologies received.
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST – None
- NOTES OF THE LAST MEETINGS - The minutes of the meeting held on 19th January 2021 were unanimously approved as the minutes / notes of events.
- CLERK’S REPORT ON MATTERS OUTSTANDING
- Allotment Registration – This has now been completed, matter closed.
- Speed Signs – These have been purchased and await installation on the posts. Cllr D. Baxter-Skaife informed council that this would be carried out commencing 17th March 2021.
- Parish Web Site Changes – These have now been completed and the new site is live. Clerk has now updated the site so that it contains up to date information.
- Shop Hill – Appeal letter had been sent and a reply had been received, however it arrived too late for discussion at this meeting. Council members had been sent a copy of the reply for them to look at for discussion and follow up at next meeting.
- Sale of Land – Following instructions from council clerk had contacted Wilkin Chapman LLP to act on council’s behalf. Paperwork had been completed and sent back to Wilkins Chapman LLP for progress of sale. Matter ongoing.
- REPORTS FROM OUTSIDE BODIES AND OTHER MEETINGS – Dist Cllr S Ayre had nothing to report but would chase up enforcement tomorrow on the sale of cars at The Old Rectory.
- REPORTS FROM OTHER MEETINGS - Nothing to report.
- Mumby Meadows Road Surface: Cllr D. Robinson had received several complaints above the road surface in Mumby Meadows. The roads had now been swept. Matter closed.
- LALC Newsletter reference Zoom meeting: Email newsletter received from LALC outlining the possibility of returning to Face-to Face meetings. Council members wanted to read the newsletter in more detail, and it will be discussed at the April 2021 Parish Meeting.
- FINANCIAL MATTERS
- Clerk presented the Financial Statement to 30th March 2021 and was accepted and agreed by council.
- Clerk presented the anticipated end of year account as per the Financial Statement. It is anticipated that should the Sale of Land go through will increase the accounts in April.
- The following payments were approved by council:
- £36.00 to Robert Aldrich Garden Maintenance (hedge cutting in churchyard).
- £154.94 to LALC for annual membership fees.
- £921.90 to M. Smith - Salary & Expenses for January to March 2021.
- Planning Application N/125.00342/21 approved by all members.
- Tree Preservation Order 0018/21/TPA approved by all members.
- NEXT MEETING - The next meeting of the Parish Council was set for Tuesday 21st April 2021 to commence at 7pm. via Zoom. This is subject to confirmation.
- ANY OTHER MATTERS FOR DISCUSSION OR NEXT AGENDA –
- Allotment Fees for 2021/22 will be discussed at next meeting.
- Cllr D Robinson said she had received several complaints about dogs fouling the pavements. Clerk will ask Mumby News to put a note about it in next addition. Cllr J. Banfield would also put on Facebook.
Meeting closed at 07.40 pm