21 April 2020
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Tuesday 21st April 2020 (via E-Mail / Phone)
Due to the uncertainty of the spread of Covid-19/Coronavirus and in order to limit the risk to members of the public and elected council members there will be no formal Parish Council meeting on the above date. The meeting will be held via e-mail / phone and council members will vote by e-mail / phone following agreement by council members.
If members of the public have questions to ask please submit them by e-mail to email@example.com by 10.00am on Monday 20th April 2020.
This notice summons all members of the council to submit any apologies by Monday 20th April 2020. They are also summoned to submit comments and to vote as per Agenda Item Number via e-mail by 10.00am on Wednesday 22nd April 2020 (subject to agreement by council members).
Signed Malcolm Smith – Malcolm Smith, Clerk to the Council
Dated 14th April 2020
- Delegation of Authority to Parish Clerk
- To agree to hold Parish Meeting via e-mail / phone
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest
- Meeting Minutes - To agree the notes from the meeting held on 17th March 2020 and approve these as minutes.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- Report from other meetings
- General correspondence
- Coronavirus information
- Financial Matters
- End of Year Financial Statement to 31st March 2020
- Internal & External Audit
- VAT Reclaim
- Orchard Farm – Construction of manege
- Helsey Farm – Construction of cabins etc
- Postponement of AGM/Parish Meeting 19th May 2020
Note: The minutes will be compiled using the e-mail replies / comments from council members. These will be kept for members to review and will be forwarded to each council member for approval prior to next meeting. A copy of all e-mails will be put in the Minutes Book.