Agenda Annual Council Meeting 16th My 23
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 16th May 2023
@ Wren Farm, Helsey, Mumby
The council meeting will commence at 7.30pm or IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm (to be in attendance for the Annual Parish Meeting) or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 5th May 2023
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Appointment of Chairman and Receive Chairman’s Acceptance of Position
- Appointment of Vice Chairman
- To receive all returned member’s Acceptance of Office
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 18th April 2023 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- General correspondence.
- To receive update on Outer Dowsing – Cllr McCaig
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- To consider and agree insurance quote for 22/23 year
- Administrative Matters – to review policies and approve any amendments to same:
- Standing Orders
- Financial Regulations
- Code of Conduct
- Data Protection Policy
- Risk Assessment
- Planning Policy – for applications received between meeting dates
- Planning: (see below)
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday
- Any Other Matters for noting only, and items for the next agenda.
755/23 – Tall Trees – change use agricultural land to domestic curtilage
756/23 – Berwyn House – change use agricultural land to domestic curtilage