Agenda 19th April 22
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 19th April 2022
@ On Your Marques Model Car Museum
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7.00 pm. Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Members of the public and press are welcome.
The council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE Whilst government guidance on the wearing of face masks has been relaxed, should you wish to wear one in the meeting please do so.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 12th April 2022
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- To agree co-option of councillor to replace Cllr Baxter and note position relating to current vacancy following resignation of Cllr Banfield
- To receive co-opted councillor’s Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 15th March 2022 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- General correspondence.
- To agree quote for inspection of trees adjacent A52 bordering the church
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- To note final reconciled accounts 21/22 year
- To agree earmarking reserves of £16000 towards cemetery/allotment improvements
- Review Asset List and confirm any amendments to insurance
- To review and amend if necessary investment account
- Planning – to note any applications/decisions received
- To note time and date of next meeting as Tuesday 17th May 2022, to be preceded by the Annual Parish Meeting at 7pm and the Annual Council meeting to commence immediately afterwards.
- Any Other Business for noting only, and items for the next agenda.