19th January 2021
Mumby Parish Council
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 19th January 2021 (Via Zoom– video conference)
Due to the uncertainty of the spread of Covid-19/Coronavirus and in order to limit the risk to members of the public and elected council members there will be no formal face – to – face Parish Council meeting on the above date. The meeting will be held via Zoom and council members will vote as per normal Parish Council meetings.
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7.00 pm. Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Members of the public and press are welcome. Members of the public and press who wish to attend the Video Conference are to email Parish Clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org by 05.00pm on Sunday 17th January 2021 with their request and they will be forwarded to Zoom link.
The council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Malcolm Smith – Malcolm Smith, Clerk to the Council Dated 6th January 2021
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 17th November 2020 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
- Allotment Registration
- Speed Signs
- Hedge corner of Coots Lane
- Web Site changes – update
- Shop Hill – update
- Sale of Land – update
- Village pavements – update
- Hedges at Mumby Road Station bridge
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- Report from other meetings
- General correspondence
- Financial Matters
- To agree Parish Clerks Salary and Hours for 2021
- Financial Statement for Oct to Dec 2020
- To approve payment of accounts:
- £703.00 Wilkin Chapman LLP (Allotment registration)
- £47.97 Cllr Willson for Christmas Tree Lights
- £6392.98 Elan City UK for Speed Signs
- £1064.01 M. Smith Salary & Expenses (Oct to Dec 2020)
- £250.00 Intellitech Services Ltd for Web Site update
- Presentation of Budget for 2021
- To agree Precept for 2021/22
- To agree Internal Auditor and payment.
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 16th March 2021
- AOB for note only or next agenda