20 July 2021
MUMBY PARISH COUNCIL
Notice is given that the ANNUAL PARISH MEETING followed by the Parish Council Meeting will take place on Tuesday 20th July 2021 at:
“On Your Marques” Model Car Museum, Thumbermarsh Road, Mumby
Prior to the Parish Council meeting there will be the ANNUAL PARISH MEETING commencing at 7.00 pm. Members of the public and press are welcome, members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
The Parish Council meeting will commence at 7.30pm or at the closure of the Annual Parish Meeting – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00 pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Malcolm Smith – Malcolm Smith, Clerk to the Council Dated 14th July 2021
Chairman’s remarks and Annual Parish Meeting
Parish Council Meeting Agenda
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interest.
- Meeting Minutes - To agree the minutes from the Annual General Meeting held on 18th May 2021 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters outstanding:
- Insurance of Speed Signs
- Sale of Land
- Parish Clerks resignation
- Allotment path/fences
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- Report from other meetings
- General correspondence:
- Public Space Protection Order (PSPO) renewal
- Financial Matters
- Financial Statement – April to June 2021
- Transfer of £730.00 from Poor Houses Account to the Community Account
- To agree to payments for:
- M Smith £947.26 for April to June 2021 Salary & Expenses
- Cllr D. Baxter-Skaife £96.81 for Speed Sign Padlocks & Zoom meetings x 6
- Came & Co £389.25 for Annual Insurance
- Robert Aldrich £ (awaiting invoice) for grass cutting
- Planning / Maintenance
- Planning application – The Pantry, Station Road, Mumby
- Bus Shelters – Mumby Village on A52
- To note time and date for next meeting as Tuesday 21st September 2021
- AOB for note only or next agenda