Agenda 16th November 2021
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 16th November 2021
@ On Your Marques Model Car Museum
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7.00 pm. Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Members of the public and press are welcome.
The council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 8th November 2021
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 19th October 2021 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- General correspondence:
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- To consider draft budget proposals for setting of precept in January 2022
- To agree purchase of Christmas tree for village and logistics.
- To agree purchase and fitting of litter bin
- To set meeting dates for 2022 year and matters for consideration at meetings (draft attached)
- To consider any events planned by the Parish Council for Queens Jubilee 2022, or note any planned by outside organisations.
- To receive any update on the position relating to the Allotment Footpath.
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 18th January 2022
- Any Other Business for noting only, and items for the next agenda.