Agenda 19th July 2022
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 19th July 2022
@ On Your Marques Model Car Museum
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm (to be in attendance for the Annual Parish Meeting) or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 11th July 2022
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- To consider any applications for co-option received, and to co-opt if appropriate, including signing of Declaration of Acceptance
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 17th May 2022 and Extra Ordinary meeting held 28th June 2022 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- To receive any updates on the Archer Survey undertaken on Mumby Long Lane (if received)
- To receive any update from LCC Footpaths regarding footpath appeal.
- General correspondence.
- To receive and consider proposal by Lincoln Diocese regarding the future use of the church.
- To receive and consider further any updates on the proposal to secure alternative access to the cemetery.
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- To receive income/expenditure against budget 1st April – 30th June 2022
- To consider and agree if appropriate applying for internet banking for the Parish Council’s Barclays accounts.
- Planning: to note any applications received and any decision notices.
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 15th September 2022
- Any Other Matters for noting only, and items for the next agenda.
Planning application: Section 191 application to determine the lawful use of the application site as 2no. dwellinghouses with associated garages and construction of vehicular accesses.FORMER MILL HOUSE, MILL LANE, MUMBY