Agenda 18th October 2022
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 18th October 2022
@ On Your Marques Model Car Museum
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Prior to the commencement of the Parish Council meeting there will be a public session, where members of the public may raise matters of concern, for a maximum of 15 minutes. Once the Parish Council meeting commences members of the public are not permitted to speak, unless specifically asked by the Chairman to clarify a point.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 10th October 2022
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 27th September 2022 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- To receive any update from LCC Footpaths regarding footpath modification order.
- To discuss any further road safety measures/discussions with County Highways/Community Speed Watch Scheme
- General correspondence.
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- To note income expenditure against budget 1st April – 30th September
- To consider any amendments to cemetery fees
- Planning: to note any applications received and any decision notices
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 15th November 2022
- Any Other Matters for noting only, and items for the next agenda.