Agenda 20th April 2023
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 18th April 2023
@ Wren Farm, Helsey
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Prior to the commencement of the Parish Council meeting there will be a public session, where members of the public may raise matters of concern, for a maximum of 15 minutes. Once the Parish Council meeting commences members of the public are not permitted to speak, unless specifically asked by the Chairman to clarify a point.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 10th April 2023
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 21st March 2023 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- To receive an update on the Footpath Diversion Order
- To receive an update on the registration of allotment land
- General correspondence.
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- To receive end of year accounts
- To agree and sign Audit forms for year 2022 2023 -
- Certificate of Exemption
- Governance Statement
- Accounting Statement
- Planning: to note any applications received and any decision notices
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 16th May 2023
- Any Other Matters for noting only, and items for the next agenda.