Agenda 17th October 23
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 17th October 2023
@ Wren Farm, Helsey, Mumby
The council meeting will commence at 7.00pm
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 9th October 2023
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 19th September 2023 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive updates on outstanding village matters – Footpath/allotment registration/enforcement and any other outstanding village matters.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- General correspondence.
- To receive update on Outer Dowsing proposals & note potential overhead powerlines and pylons proposal for Lincolnshire.
- To consider methods and ways of communicating with residents
- To consider whether to erect and light a Christmas Tree on the green.
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- Income Expenditure to 30th September 2023
- To note current Cemetery fees and consider any increase.
- Planning: (see below)
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 21st November 2023
- Any Other Matters for noting only, and items for the next agenda.
(none submitted at agenda publication stage)