20 October 2020
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Tuesday 20th October 2020 (Via Zoom– video conference)
Due to the uncertainty of the spread of Covid-19/Coronavirus and in order to limit the risk to members of the public and elected council members there will be no formal face – to – face Parish Council meeting on the above date. The meeting will be held via Zoom and council members will vote as per normal Parish Council meetings.
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7.00 pm. Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Members of the public and press are welcome. Members of the public and press who wish to attend the Video Conference are to email Parish Clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org by 05.00pm on Sunday 18th October 2020 with their request and they will be forwarded to Zoom link.
The council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Malcolm Smith – Malcolm Smith, Clerk to the Council
Dated 14th October 2020
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 15th September 2020 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters outstanding
- Hedge corner of Coots Lane
- Grass Cutting for 2020/21
- Web Site changes – update
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- Report from other meetings
- General correspondence
- Mumby in Bloom
- Financial Matters
- Financial Statement for 1st April 2020 to 30th September 2020
- To approve payment of accounts:
- M Smith (Clerk) Salary + Expenses July to September 2020
- LALC News Invoice
- Review of Cemetery Fees
- Sale of land – Part of new burial ground
- Allotment Registration - update
- Speed Signs & Community Speed Watch
- Update on purchase of Speed Signs
- Update on joining of Community Speed Watch
- Shop Hill
- The Forge, Mumby additional access
- Highways and Village Maintenance
- Village pavements
- Village Green Trees
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 17th November 2020
- AOB for note only or next agenda