Agenda 18th July 2023
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 18th July 2023
@ Wren Farm, Helsey, Mumby
The council meeting will commence at 7.00pm
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 10th July 2023
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 16th May 2023 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive updates on outstanding village matters
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- General correspondence.
- To receive update on Outer Dowsing and consultation events, and submit any comments
(Outer Dowsing consultation document reference: S/086/01195/23 | Consultation for Outer Dowsing Offshore Wind.
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- Income/expenditure 1st April 2023 – 30th June 2023
- To agree additional cheque signatories
- Planning: (see below)
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 19th September 2023
- Any Other Matters for noting only, and items for the next agenda.
N125/1180/23 – Extension to dwelling – Oak Tree Cottage, Long Lane (circulated 12/6/23)
N125/1091/23 – Erection stable block land, Mumby Road, Hogsthorpe (circulated 9/6/23)
N125/1140/23 – Change use paddocks to site 24 static caravans, Helsey Farm Livery (circulated 24/6/23)