Agenda 15 March 2022
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 15th March 2022
@ On Your Marques Model Car Museum
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7.00 pm. Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Members of the public and press are welcome.
The council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE Whilst government guidance on the wearing of face masks has been relaxed, should you wish to wear one in the meeting please do so.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 7th March 2022
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 18th January 2022 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- Request from resident for Parish Council to request “Archer” system on Mumby Long Lane
- To agree format of Annual Parish Meeting, any speaker(s)/refreshments and date.
- General correspondence.
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- To note anticipated (unreconciled) income / expenditure to end of financial year (item A)
- To note expenditure against budget to end of financial year (item B)
- To consider allotment rents for year 22/23 (currently £25)
- To consider whether the Parish Council pay for a “Green bin” in the churchyard.
N125/00218/22 – Erection of a House, Oak Tree Cottage, Long Lane
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 19th April 2022
- Any Other Business for noting only, and items for the next agenda.