16 March 2021
Mumby Parish Council
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 16th March 2021 (Via Zoom– video conference)
Due to the uncertainty of the spread of Covid-19/Coronavirus and in order to limit the risk to members of the public and elected council members there will be no formal face – to – face Parish Council meeting on the above date. The meeting will be held via Zoom and council members will vote as per normal Parish Council meetings.
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7.00 pm. Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Members of the public and press are welcome. Members of the public and press who wish to attend the Video Conference are to email Parish Clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org by 05.00pm on Sunday 14th March 2021 with their request and they will be forwarded to Zoom link.
The council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Malcolm Smith – Malcolm Smith, Clerk to the Council Dated 9th March 2021
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 19th January 2021 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters outstanding:
- Allotment Registration
- Speed Signs
- Web Site changes – update
- Shop Hill – update of appeal
- Sale of Land – update
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- Report from other meetings
- General correspondence:
- Mumby Meadows Road surface
- LALC newsletter – possible face to face meetings
- Financial Matters:
- Financial Statement for Jan to Mar 2021
- Present anticipated year end accounts
- To approve Allotment Fees for 2021/22
- To approve final payments of accounts to end of year:
- £30.00 to Robert Aldrich Garden Maintenance (Churchyard Trees)
- £154.94 to LALC (yearly membership)
- £921.90 to M. Smith Salary & Expenses (Jan to Mar 2021)
- Planning Application N/125/00342/21 – Corner House Helsey
- Tree Preservation Order 0018/21/TPA – Quorndon, Parklands, Mumby
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 21st April 2021
- AOB for note only or next agenda