Agenda 21st September 2021
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 21st September 2021
@ On Your Marques Model Car Museum
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7.00 pm. Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Members of the public and press are welcome.
The council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated 13th September 2021
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 20th July 2021 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters outstanding:
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- Report from other meetings
- General correspondence:
- Agreement /Confirmation of standing orders & policy documents
- To agree any Village Maintenance Requirements, including council owned hedge cutting.
- To agree Grass Cutting Requirements
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- Administration Matters:
- Minute to record new Clerk Details for Bank Statements and NS& I account
- Registering Mumby Parish Council as Employers – progress
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 19th October 2021
- Any Other Business for noting only, and items for the next agenda.