Agenda 15th November 2022
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 15th November 2022
@ On Your Marques Model Car Museum
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Prior to the commencement of the Parish Council meeting there will be a public session, where members of the public may raise matters of concern, for a maximum of 15 minutes. Once the Parish Council meeting commences members of the public are not permitted to speak, unless specifically asked by the Chairman to clarify a point.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 7th November 2022
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 18th October 2022 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- To receive any update from LCC Footpaths regarding footpath modification order.
- To discuss any further road safety measures/discussions with County Highways/Community Speed Watch Scheme
- To agree whether to have a Christmas tree and use of Christmas lights
- General correspondence.
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- Draft budget for 23 24 year (attached)
- Planning: to note any applications received and any decision notices
- To consider and approve meeting dates for 2023
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 17th January 2023
- Any Other Matters for noting only, and items for the next agenda.
- To move into Closed Session to discuss Clerks salary and expenses 23/24 year
- Clerks salary & expenses (report attached)
Planning application: N125/2020/22 – Erection of dwelling on site existing dwelling to be demolished and erection of garage with salon and annex above. White House Farm, Long Lane