18 May 2021
ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Will take place on Tuesday 18th May 2021
at Becketts Community Centre commencing 07.00pm
(Members of the public and press are welcome under Covid-19 guidelines)
There will be no ANNUAL PARISH MEETING on the above date due to the uncertainty of the spread of Covid-19/Coronavirus and in order to limit the risk to members of the public and elected council members.
This notice summons all members of the council to submit any apologies by Monday 17th May 2021. They are also summoned to before start of meeting at 07.00pm on Tuesday 18th May 2021.
Signed Malcolm Smith – Malcolm Smith, Clerk to the Council Dated 13h May 2021
- Election of Chairman – Signing of declaration of acceptance of office.
- Election of Vice-Chairman - Signing of declaration of acceptance of office.
- Public Forum - Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council
- To agree to postpone and hold the Annual Parish Meeting until 20th July 2021.
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interest.
- Meeting Minutes - To agree the minutes from the meeting held on 20th April 2021 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters outstanding:
- Insurance of Speed Signs
- Sale of Land
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- Report from other meetings
- General correspondence:
- Allotment fence/gate
- Financial Matters
- Internal Audit 2020/21 - The following Typing errors to be corrected and minuted as agreed:
- Minutes 18th August 2020 – Income from Allotments should read £170.00 not £190.00.
- Minutes 19th January 2021 – Payment to Elan City UK for Speed Signs should read £6392.38 not £6392.98.
- External Audit 2020/21
- VAT Reclaim 2020/21
- To agree to payments for:
- Internal Audit invoice (Ms J Cooper) of £30.00
- To note time and date for next meeting and Annual Parish Meeting as Monday 20th July 2021
- AOB for note only or next agenda