Agenda 18th January 2022
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 18th January 2022
@ On Your Marques Model Car Museum
Prior to the meeting there will be a Public Forum commencing at 7.00 pm. Members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council. Members of the public and press are welcome.
The council meeting will commence at 7.15pm or at the closure of the public forum – whichever is the sooner.
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE Government guidance is that face coverings are to be worn whilst meeting indoors. Please therefore bring a mask to wear whilst in the meeting.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 10th January 2022
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 16th November 2021 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- General correspondence:
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- To note income against expenditure to 31st December 2021 & against budget.
- Agreeing budget and setting of precept for 2022 / 2023 year.
- To confirm appointment of internal auditor 20 / 21 financial year.
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 15th March 2022
- Any Other Business for noting only, and items for the next agenda.