Agenda 17th January 2023
Mumby Parish Council
Clerk : Mrs J. Cooper
Rose Cottage, Asserby Corner, Bilsby, Alford, Lincs LN13 9QR
The next meeting of the Parish Council will take place on
Tuesday 17th January 2023
@ Wren Farm, Helsey
This notice summons all members of the council to attend from 7.00pm or submit their apologies to the clerk at the earliest opportunity.
Prior to the commencement of the Parish Council meeting there will be a public session, where members of the public may raise matters of concern, for a maximum of 15 minutes. Once the Parish Council meeting commences members of the public are not permitted to speak, unless specifically asked by the Chairman to clarify a point.
Signed Jen Cooper , Jen Cooper - Clerk to the Council Dated: 8th January 2023
7.00 p.m. – Welcome by Chairman and Public Forum
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interest.
- To agree the notes from the meeting held on 15th November 2022 and approve these as minutes.
- Clerk’s report on matters following the last meeting.
- To receive reports from outside bodies
- To receive report from community engagement meeting with outer Dowsing (Cllr McCaig)
- General correspondence.
- Financial Matters:
- Accounts for Payment
- To note receipts and payments schedule 1st April to 31st December
- To agree budget for 2023/2024 year and set the precept
- To agree internal auditor for 22/23 accounts and audit.
- Planning: to note any applications received and any decision notices
- To note time and date of next meeting as 7.00pm on Tuesday 21st March 2023
- Any Other Matters for noting only, and items for the next agenda.